
It's done! It's beautiful! It's more than I ever dreamed. It's my very own unique blog site. I absolutely love it, and the best part is that my incredibly talented husband, Patrick, created it for me. The fact that no one else in the whole world has a page like it and that every little detail demonstrates Patrick's amazing creative workmanship makes it that much more special. So let the blogging begin:
Poeima: what in the world is that?
I soon discovered that coming up with a blog name isn't easy. I tossed around several ideas but nothing struck me as that interesting. Patrick was actually the one to come up with the idea of using the word poeima. Him and his creative thinking. Once he explained to me that poeima was the Greek word for workmanship in Ephesians 2:10 I was sold. As a young teenager I chose this as my life verse: For we are his workmanship created in Christ Jesus for good works which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. I love that I'm His workmanship and that God is doing a work in my life. He's the potter; I'm the clay. It reminds me of a song we sang when I was a child:
He's still working on meto make me what I ought to beIt took Him just a week to make the moon and the starsthe sun and the Earth and Jupiter and MarsHow loving and patient He must beHe's still working on meThere really ought to be a sign upon my heartDon't judge me yet there's an unfinished partbut I'll be perfect just according to His planfashioned by the Master's loving hand
He is definitely still working on me and as He does I would like to share it here. I'd like this blog to be about Him and what He is doing in my life. I want to write about what I'm learning in all the different facets of my life as a wife, mother, missionary, homeschool mom, teacher, or friend (to name a few of the hats I wear). My desire is for this workmanship of my hands to demonstrate the workmanship of His.

My dear amiga,
ReplyDeleteFicou wonderful seu blog! Congratulations!Enjoy it! I can see God's working on you! Love!